Preparing and filing petitions and applications of all kinds with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) including but not limited to:
- Employment based visas such as – H1B and L1;
- Fiancé visas known as K-1 or K-2;
- Student visas – F-1
- Treaty Investor and Treaty Trader visas – E1 or E2;
- Request for Extensions of Stay for any of the above if the non-immigrant is in the United States; and
- Applications for non-immigrant visas in the above mentioned categories filed at U.S. Consulates for intending non-immigrants who are still abroad.